Hello to Friends and Family
Our family has been very busy this summer. We sold our home in June and moved in with my Mom and Dad in July and lived there for two months. We now are in our new home and settling in slowly. The girls are enjoying their new school. I graduated in July, yeah. Mark still has a little ways to go before he is done.
How cool is this! I just downloaded a 30 day trial of Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 after taking the first class at BATC. I do believe I'll be asking Santa for this for Christmas.
My new favorite thing is the Quick Selection Tool!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Tritta! Have I got a deal for you? On Nov. 17 Costco has a coupon for $30 off P.S.E.7!!! That makes it only $50!!! I love mine and am trying hard to figure it out!
2 comments:
Hey Tritta! Have I got a deal for you? On Nov. 17 Costco has a coupon for $30 off P.S.E.7!!! That makes it only $50!!! I love mine and am trying hard to figure it out!
P.S. email me at angie batis @ msn dot com and give me your phone #. I want to see how you got rid of the background!
Post a Comment