Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. I was to afraid to post the X-rated ones, just joking ya. This was a great trip aboard the Kohala Kai houseboat. Thanks Jim & Hollie for asking us to go, hopefully we can do it again. I'll never be able to look at the Rainbow Dancer without wishing I was on the Kohaoa Kai.
How will we ever forget running out of gas, Capt'n Hook's hook in the thumb, Alisha catching a fish, whip cream, the late night trips down the slide, that mouse (I'll bet it is still on the freakin' boat), Kurtina's drinks, boat trip to dangling rope, the plastic sandwich bag over Brian's mouth, and last but not least that awesome MEGASTATION!!! I'm sure there are more memories but that's all I have time to think of right now.
I can't wait to get together and finish of the drinks and exchanges photos with everyone.



1 comment:
Where did all of these posts come from? All of a sudden it was like Christmas at Angie's house when I saw them!
Powell trip looks like a ball! I can only imagine all of the memories.
Your house is amazingly beautiful!! Congratulations!
Welcome back my friend!
Post a Comment