Hello to Friends and Family
Our family has been very busy this summer. We sold our home in June and moved in with my Mom and Dad in July and lived there for two months. We now are in our new home and settling in slowly. The girls are enjoying their new school. I graduated in July, yeah. Mark still has a little ways to go before he is done.
It may have only been 4 but they were doubles AND PURPLE. that should justify for some stupidity. Steve and I had a blast. The golf game was a reck but the company was a HOOT. Some one had to loose so some body could WIN. Love the Blog Trish. I reminds me why I only beer.
2 comments:
Holy Crap that's funny! Has Georgie seen this? It sure looks like you guys had another great time and by the way congrats on your sandbagging win!!!
It may have only been 4 but they were doubles AND PURPLE. that should justify for some stupidity. Steve and I had a blast. The golf game was a reck but the company was a HOOT. Some one had to loose so some body could WIN.
Love the Blog Trish. I reminds me why I only beer.
Post a Comment