Hello to Friends and Family
Our family has been very busy this summer. We sold our home in June and moved in with my Mom and Dad in July and lived there for two months. We now are in our new home and settling in slowly. The girls are enjoying their new school. I graduated in July, yeah. Mark still has a little ways to go before he is done.
Here is the cutest couple at Twin Falls, ID this past weekend at the couples Oasis Best Ball Golf Tournament.
Steve and Georgie really know how to have a good time. I'll be posting more of our little Georgie a little later. All I can say is that she only had 4 of those purple things! I promise!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute picture! I wish we could have come. I'll look forward to more pics!!!
1 comment:
Cute picture! I wish we could have come. I'll look forward to more pics!!!
Post a Comment